Opportunities with Advancea.
Member Services Specialist
Advancea Member Service Specialist Mission
The Member Service Specialist will champion the company brand, mission, and value proposition through connecting with association members and helping them understand the value of their membership benefits and the enrollment process of endorsed contracts. They will aid the company growth through scaling of top line program revenue while seeking to turn every member support inquiry into a new sales opportunity. The Member Service Specialist will represent Advancea in a way that is fundamentally aligned with the company’s core values and that promotes a team culture of transparency and accountability.
- Meeting outbound/inbound member sales targets
- Managing & responding to all member support calls/cases
- Cross-selling of eligible member programs based on the endorsement level of their association
- Maintaining product and service knowledge by meeting with supplier specialists as needed
- Representing the company at relevant client annual meetings, trade conferences, and networking events
Day to Day: Expect to make at least 100 phone calls a day. Contact new member prospects, nurture existing member opportunities, update salesforce records with member and supplier feedback, respond to member support requests submitted through Perks Marketplace or through inbound calls, follow-up with new Perks Marketplace registrations for specific associations/programs, attend industry/networking events as needed, communicate with operations on ways to optimize member sales processes, attend supplier meetings as needed to increase product knowledge and better understand how to identify and close targets.